Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday, September 15, 2008

3rd row? haha, at least it is flying for you! Nah, things are better out here in the field. Elder Woodhouse is me in a really skinny body. He went to BYU Idaho and has my sense of humor. We just laugh all day and sing music, when we aren't teaching of course. Malaria takes about 3 days. I got sick Tuesday but we still went proselyting. I've lost 2 belt sizes!

Ghanians are not like us. They are racist and everywhere I go they try to charge more because we are white. I have less of that because I am really big. They like me because I am fat and that means you have money here. I walk everywhere, and we are teaching a lot of people. The baptism is this Saturday then we have a family to baptize the 11th of October.

The time is starting to fly. I am learning so much. I have realized how much scriptures I know and the knowledge the Lord gives me. GIVES ME. I can feel the spirit so strong when i teach that every time I speak I feel like I want to cry. I am a baby I know. I can't wait to call on Christmas. I think that will come sooner than I think.

Love to hear from you! Talk to you soon! Elder Halling

No comments: